|Please complete – One per person ( Not per family)
– Submission of this registration form signifies that you understand and agree not to hold the
church responsible if you should come down with the coronavirus.
– Only the upstairs sanctuary entrance can be used.
– Face masks must be worn at all times, except when they are on the stage.
– Your temperature will be checked and your hands must be sanitized upon entering the church.
– Social distancing must be observed at all times.
– The ushers will guide you to your assigned seats.
– A maximum of 2 persons can use the bathroom at the same time.
– Going downstairs is limited to use the bathroom only.
– We are not currently able to provide childcare so your children is required to sit with you
throughout the worship service and at all times in the building.
– We invite those who are sick, symptomatic or vulnerable to the virus, or not yet comfortable
to join us to worship in person to join us online.
– All persons desiring to attend the worship in person, must register on line by the deadline of Tuesday midnight.
– The first 40 registrants will be guaranteed a seat, any person registering after the first 40
persons will be notified of their status whether or not there are seats available for you or if you
will be given priority seating for the following week.